$68,000-$160,000 Annually Exempt
Ft Lupton, CO, or Centennial, CO
Description of Responsibilities:
The project manager position plans direct, and coordinates budgets, usually through estimator and superintendents, activities concerned with the construction of underground utility projects.
Participates in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversees its organization, scheduling, and implementation. This position provides hands-on construction management experience supporting field construction activities tied to infrastructure projects such as earthwork, deep foundations, underground utilities, etc. Maintain job profitability at the bid or better while frequently reporting to Company Officer or President all significant variance to job costs. The project manager is the Point of Contact for all functions of the project unless clearly delegated by the written directive. Manage project development from initiation to closure for multiple construction projects. Direct execution of all aspects of projects, including pre-bid meetings, proposal preparations, project start-up, contract management, change order management, resource loading, project cost controls, material buy-out, subcontractor management, cash flow management, and change order negotiations.
- Maintain onsite management; maintain or produce greater gross profit margins as budgeted.
- Work with superintendents and foreman to plan, organize and direct activities with underground utilities and site construction projects.
- Manage project development from initiation to closure for multiple projects.
- Project scheduling
- Project reviews; daily monitoring
- Monitor work with vendors
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.