$18.00-$27.00 per hour Non-exempt
Centennial, CO; Colorado Springs, CO; Ft Lupton, CO
Description of Responsibilities:
Laborer provides support and assists other field operations. The role of the Laborer includes manual labor, as well as assisting other trades to the extent necessary with hands-on work. Activities may include loading trucks, clearing debris, moving products, and cleaning up areas around the job sites.
- Must be physically fit to perform manual labor in all types of environments and conditions, including heavy lifting (more than 50 lbs.).
- The ability to comprehend and follow specific instructions.
- Interpersonal competencies that include a drive for results, the need for closure, effective oral communication skills, organizational skills, the ability to plan, being dependable, and the ability to work with others in a team environment.
- High school education or GED.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, and stand to operate.
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds at times.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts, and vibration. The employee is exposed to a variety of extreme weather conditions at construction job sites.
- The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.